AluSlide Aluminium Finger Guard
- Suited to severe duty environments such as schools and hospitals.
- Quickly fit (or retrofit) to doors using normal hand tools
- Low maintenance needs.
- Hygenic wipe-clean satin aluminium surface
- A plastic guard can be a false economy, needing replacing within the first year or two.
- The illustration opposite shows what happens to plastic finger guards in high-traffic, heavy-duty environments. This all 100% aluminium guard takes the knocks better - and for longer - with its rigid construction.
- NOTE: The door surface material must be able to accept 25mm No. 8 screws. The finger guard fixes to the door frame on one side and the other slides across two small metal strips which are screwed into the door face.
- This finger guard is wide enough to accept small stick on signs, numbers, logos etc
- The maximum opening angle is 100°.
- Suitable for single swing doors up to 54mm thick.
- Available from stock in Satin Aluminium finish and in 1800mm lengths.
- RAL colours available subject to minimum order value.
- Supplied with all fittings and instructions.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!