Automated Door Finger Guard. Finger Defender is a high-quality, high performance, door finger guard, with discreet styling, suitable for doors using manual or automated opening.
- A resilient 'roller blind' style mechanism prevents fingers from entering the cavity formed between the edge of the door and door frame.
- The blind fully retracts into the robust aluminium housing when the door is closed - unlike concertina style finger guard blinds that are exposed to impact damage when closed.
- Tested to hundreds of thousands of door opening cycles.
- Impact resistant, very durable and maintenance free.
- Acts as a light door closing mechanism.
- Suits most single or double-action doors (view configurations)
- Fits most doors up to 180º opening (max opening width 260mm)
- This finger guard has concealed screw fixings and comes complete with end caps for that even neater finish.
- A detailed installation sheet is provided with the product.
- Stock finishes: satin anodised aluminum, white or dark bronze .
- Stock finishes available to order in any quantity.
- RAL colour coated versions available to special order & subject to minimum order size.
- Available in a standard length1925mm and a longer version 2015mm length.
- The 2015mm size guard complies with EN16005:2012 for automatic doors.
- Suitable for 60 minute fire doors.
- EN16654:2015 tested - Child Protection Products.
- BS8613:2017 tested - Finger Protection for Pedestrian Doors.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!