Fingerkeeper Industrial - RP62
Raven RP62 anti-finger trapping guards suit the most demanding industrial environments.
- RP62 uses a black rubber EPDM safety strip to prevent finger jamming.
- RP62BW works in the same way but uses a flexible PVC safety strip showing either a brown or a white face.
- RP62 is supplied in standard lengths of 2100mm x 157mm wide.
- There is a LONG version RP62 - 2500mm x 157mm strip width.
- There is a WIDE version RP62 - 2100mm x 260mm strip width.
- The RP62BW Brown/White guard is supplied in 2100mm x 157mm size only.
- All versions can be cut to length required and/or butt jointed.
- All versions suit butt hinged or centre pivot door.
- All versions permit 90º or 180º opening.
NOTE: Two guards are required for centre pivot doors.
- RP62 has a Satin Aluminium anodised carrier with a black EPDM shield and cover strips to conceal screw fixings
- RP62BW carrier and covers strips as RP62 but shield material is PVC.
- Easily removed and re-fitted to allow door maintenance:
- Acts as a secondary smoke inhibitor and draught excluder.
- Very long anticipated lifespan.
- Durable in use but easily fixed
- Low maintenance - wipe clean finish.
- Full fitting kit and fitting instructions included.
- Zinc plated, cross recess head S.T. screws of the appropriate size are supplied.
Fixing holes are slotted. Push-in cover strip. Full fitting instructions included - click here to view an installation guide.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!