FingerKeeper Industrial TPV
Anti finger-trapping guard suited to interior or exterior use. Royde & Tucker designed SR71 door finger protection for demanding commercial & industrial environments.
- For use with interior or exterior timber or metal doors.
- Minimum 35mm door thickness required.
- For butt hinged or pivot doors.
- Permits opening angles up to 120 degrees.
- Very long anticipated lifespan.
- High UV resistance.
- Excellent resistance to weathering and many common industrial chemicals.
- Supplied with self drilling screws and push-in fixing concealing strips.
- Design and unobtrusive fittings also suits non-commercial settings.Slimline
- Used by powered / security gate installers as a gate finger guard.
- TPV (ThermoPlastic Vulcanizate polymer) in solid colours. Aluminium carriers with push-in, guard colour-matched trim to conceal screw fittings.
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Length 2100mm x Width 157mm (Standard)
- Longer and Wider Options.
- 2500mm x 157 mm (Long Version).
- 2100mm x 257mm (Wide Version).
- Standard width guard - Black or White.
- Wide version guard - Black only.
- Long version guard - Black only.
- Anodised Aluminium guard strip carriers. Push-in trim, to conceal fixings, matches guard strip colour.
- TPV is a compound composed of Polypropylene and EPDM rubber used in vehicle, white goods and weatherproofing applications.
- TPV has excellent resistance to common industrial chemicals.
- TPV has greater tear strength and resistance than EPDM.
- TPV can be readily recycled.
- more at British Plastics Foundation - Plastipedia
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!