Lorient Finger Guards
- Tested to over 500,000 opening and closing cycles without any sign of degradation.
- The front seal is suitable for doors with openings up to 180° and with timber or metal construction that allows the guard to be affixed with screws.
- A matching rear guard (hinge knuckle side) is available, allowing for full finger-trapping protection on both sides of the door.
- Self-tapping wood screws are supplied (self-drilling and self-tapping screws for metal construction available on request).
- Fixing holes are pre-drilled and slotted to allow the seals to be adjusted and positioned accurately.
- PVC cover strips to conceal fixings are supplied.
- Silver anodised aluminium with silver/grey cover strips
- Gasket: Black flexible Santoprene™ (TPV) rubber.
- Length: 2.1m
- Decorative cover strip
- Aluminium carrier
- Bag of screws
- Fitting instructions
- Flexible gasket
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!